2013年4月8日星期一

What is the Best Farming Class in Diablo 3


What is the fastest way to farm in Diablo 3 and what is the best class to farm with? Players are going to be asking themselves these questions once they reach level 60 and start wondering how they can make more gold.

First off, if you’ve been following me the fastest I’ve recorded farming gold is about 21,000 gold per hour. I’m sure this could be a little higher if I had more +Gold Find, +Magic Find or more DPS. This method is the one I mentioned yesterday which includes vaulting through town while doing Shattered Crown runs.

I believe there is a lot more potential in doing dungeon runs with high Gold Find but I’m still in the process of testing. Part of the reason the run I did yesterday is so efficient is because of the Demon Hunter, which appears to be unmatched by any other class. With both Tactical Advantage and Vault I’m not sure any other character can keep up. Add to that Strafe which clears rooms of low difficulty mobs and rapid fire which is an instant cast and can take down especially low level targets extremely quick.

Strafe also helps when doing Skeleton King runs because you can spin around breaking objects and collecting the gold from within them. Now I realize that it’s difficult to project how spells are going to actually work in the game, so it’s hard to analyze all the stuff coming after level 13, but for now, is the Demon Hunter the best farming class? What do you think?

Important: Many of the strategies and tips I share here were originally inspired by the people at the Diablo 3 Gold Secrets Forum. If you're serious about making the big bucks in Diablo 3, or just being the best players, you need to signup ASAP.

没有评论:

发表评论