2013年4月9日星期二

Blood elves characters in world of warcraft


With summer around and people going off on vacations and other things outdoors we are raiding even less than before. wow gold One of my fellow officers and I are both still working and due to weather and other things we’re just not spending our evenings elsewhere, so we’re still in WoW. buy wow gold Except of course we’re not quite sure what to do.We decided that one of us would be a healer (my friend who already had his sights set on playing a Priest), one would be a tank (me) and our guild master whom we’re dragging along just for the hell of it will get to be a tank.Since my main is a warrior I didn’t want another warrior tank, and while druids are cool and taurens adorable I don’t actually enjoy bear tanking all that much – so I ended up choosing (yet another) paladin. Which of course means I have to be a blood elf.

I take the portal to Undercity, I get on the zeppelin to Orgrimmar and some time later I finally get to the big, orc city. cheap wow gold I find myself a guard to make sure I know where the weapon master is and make my way to the back of the city. Only to realise that since I’ve not done any quests I have no money to actually train my skill with!Guess what? As a level 1 you feel kind of vulnerable running through The Barrens. I did ding level 2 as I discovered The Crossroads though! My first level – and I hadn’t done a single quest.So my friend is tasked with going out to kill the first available mob so that he can send me something to list on the AH. He does so – gets back to the mailbox only to realise that he needs 30 copper to be able to send it to me!I would have made a new horde character myself just to kill a few things for the money, but sadly I’m out of character slots on my main server (where we’re doing this) – I even had to delete a character to fit my new blood elf!

没有评论:

发表评论